- "That's a Nebula-class freighter. Or at least it was."
"Good eye. I'm turning it into something with a bit more speed. I think."
- ―Ahsoka Tano and Trace Martez
The Nebula-class freighter was a type of freighter that was in use during the Clone Wars. By 19 BBY, the pilot Trace Martez owned a heavily-modified Nebula-class freighter that she hoped to turn into a faster vessel which she named the Silver Angel.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gone with a Trace" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deal No Deal"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dangerous Debt"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Together Again"