The Nebulon-C escort frigate was a type of frigate used by the New Republic and later by the Resistance during the First Order–Resistance war. It was a successor model to the Nebulon-B escort frigate.
The Nebulon-C was a class of frigates built by Kuat Drive Yards. In terms of armament, it possessed numerous heavy turbolasers, point-defense laser cannons, tractor beam projectors, and 2 proton torpedo launchers as well as more potent armaments. The command bridge could be ejected in a case of emergency.
The frigates were originally built for the New Republic, however, in light of the mass demilitarization undertaken by the Senate, many Republic vessels, such as the Anodyne, were decommissioned as salvage as of 34 ABY.
The Anodyne instead landed in the hands of the Resistance paramilitary group, where it was reconfigured to serve as a hospital ship. It was destroyed when it ran out of fuel and fell into range of the pursuing Supremacy.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 1
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 3
- Allegiance 4
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge—Rise of the Resistance
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Nebulon-C escort frigate)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- The Last Jedi: Bomber Command
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Force Awakens to 34 ABY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker must occur in 35 ABY.