A necklace was a type of jewelry. They where sometimes sold at street side stalls. Different types of necklaces could be silver, made of hair and/or have stones in them. Some necklaces, such as Leia Organa's necklace, could also be artifacts. They were often worn by royalty, like Queen Amidala and Breha Organa.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- The Day after the Death Star!
- Star Wars 3-D 1
- Star Wars 26: Doom Mission (Mentioned only)
- Graveyard of Alderaan
- "The Last Hand"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13
- "Day of the Sepulchral Night"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Flashpoint! Brak Sector
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear