Several of these guards were present at a mining complex on Mustafar protecting the Separatist Council. However, when Sith Lord Darth Vader arrived under orders from his Sith Master, Darth Sidious, to dispose of the Separatist Council, the Sith apprentice slew all present.
In 34 ABY, Lor San Tekka travelled to Cato Neimoidia and entered the Palace of Baron Paw Maccon, disguised as a visitor on a guided tour. However, after finding the Kazerath device which he sought he was arrested by Neimoidian guards.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Poe Dameron 20: Legend Found, Part I
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Three
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- (First identified as Neimoidian guard)