Nesta Term was a self-proclaimed Lens of the Central Isopter, a death worshipping cult active during the reign of the Galactic Empire. Her obsession with oblivion brought her and her fellow cultists to dangerous places, such as Jedha City on the moon Jedha, where they were said to study the harmonies of discord. In 0 BBY, she and two other members of the cult stood together in one of the streets of Jedha City as the RA-7 protocol droid KMD-RA-71 and the Vobati forger Valwid Ined walked past. Term, as a part of her beliefs, wished for death. She was granted her wish when Jedha City was destroyed by the Galactic Empire's Death Star. She wore a brown and yellow patterned mask and robe matching those worn by her fellow cult members.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nesta Term first appeared in the 2016 Anthology film, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and was first identified in Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released alongside the film.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Nesta Term)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, including the Destruction of Jedha City in which Term died, to 0 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story