The neuronic whip was a particularly cruel creation of TholCorp, the purpose of which was to send powerful electrical charges into a being's nerve cells, causing a great deal of pain and trauma.
It was a long, flexible cable, connected to a power pack in a handle that delivered a stunning jolt on contact. Unlike a typical leather whip, the heavy cable could crack bones and break flesh, although death was an extremely unlikely outcome.
Neuronic whips were very popular amongst slavers. The Mytaranor Slaving Council used them extensively after their leader Talas Piran found a cache of them in a hidden compartment of the recently acquired ship the Vanquisher. Imperial Dungeoneers also used neuronic whips.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Adventures 6: The Warlords of Balmorra
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First appearance)
- Rebel Force: Hostage
- Rebel Force: Renegade (Appears in flashback(s))
- Rebel Force: Firefight (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies (Mentioned only)
- Jade Solitaire
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Lords of Nal Hutta