- "General, the Republic command—the entire Hosnian system—it's all—gone."
- ―Taslin Brance, to General Leia Organa
During the conflict between the First Order and the Resistance, Republic Command, unlike the Galactic Senate, did view the First Order as a legitimate threat, but the Senate intervened and went as far as to order the Republic's armed forces not to engage the Order in combat. General Leia Organa of the Resistance sought to gather irrefutable evidence of First Order violations of the Galactic Concordance to present to Republic Command and the Senate in an effort to sway their opinion on the matter.
Eventually, New Republic Command received intelligence that they needed to get to the Resistance, and tasked Republic pilot Kazuda Xiono and his squadron with delivering the intelligence to Commander Poe Dameron.
- Before the Awakening (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" (Mentioned only) (First identified as New Republic Command)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization (Mentioned only)