The New Republic Fleet Academy or New Republic Space Academy was the training institution for officers entering the New Republic Defense Fleet. It was based on Coruscant, though other branches were eventually established on other worlds. Fleet Tactics and Combat Methodology was taught there.
While in Yevethan captivity with Commodore Han Solo, Lieutenant Barth stated that by the time he had entered the Fleet Academy, it had dropped its three-language requirement. It is unclear when this occurred, but it is possible such a requirement was removed after heavy personnel losses sustained during the Thrawn Crisis and Operation Shadow Hand.
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Solo Command (Mentioned only)
- Planet of Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Before the Storm (Mentioned only)
- Tyrant's Test (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse (Mentioned only)
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As "New Republic Space Academy")