- "High Command might, might take me seriously enough to transfer someone from elsewhere on the battlefront, though it would be humiliating beyond belief—she’s still the only one with inside experience. She’s the one who’s been training the squadron to work together. We don’t have time to find someone else."
- ―Caern Adan, to IT-O
- "This is the order from Republic Command, do you understand? We don't engage the First Order, we don't provoke the First Order."
- ―Major Lonno Deso, to Commander Poe Dameron
During the conflict between the First Order and the Resistance, Republic Command, unlike the Galactic Senate, did view the First Order as a legitimate threat, but the Senate intervened and went as far as to order the Republic's armed forces not to engage the Order in combat. General Leia Organa of the Resistance sought to gather irrefutable evidence of First Order violations of the Galactic Concordance to present to Republic Command and the Senate in an effort to sway their opinion on the matter.
Aiding the ResistanceEdit
- "We can't retreat. New Republic Command says we have to deliver the intel to the Resistance."
- ―Kazuda Xiono, to his squadron
Eventually, New Republic Command received intelligence that they needed to get to the Resistance, and tasked Republic pilot Kazuda Xiono and his squadron with delivering the intelligence to Commander Poe Dameron.
Destruction of Hosnian systemEdit
- "General, the Republic command—the entire Hosnian system—it's all—gone."
- ―Taslin Brance, to General Leia Organa
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only) (First identified as New Republic High Command)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Before the Awakening (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" (Mentioned only) (First identified as New Republic Command)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens audiobook (Mentioned only)