The New Republic Intelligence, also known as Republic Intelligence, was the primary Intelligence agency of the New Republic.
The New Republic Intelligence was the successor to Rebel Alliance Intelligence Service. Following the Battle of Endor and the establishment of the New Republic, the new government established its own intelligence division, which was headed by Chief Airen Cracken.
- Alphabet Squadron (First appearance)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook
- Shadow Fall (First identified as Republic Intelligence)
- Shadow Fall audiobook
- Poe Dameron: Free Fall
- Darth Vader: Sith Lord (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Alphabet Squadron
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the formation of the New Republic as taking place thirty years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, It can be deduced that the New Republic Intelligence was formed in 4 ABY as well.
- ↑ Darth Vader: Sith Lord