New Republic soldiers were the soldiers of the New Republic's military. Shortly after the Battle of Endor, Republic soldiers fought on the planet Uyter. Republic soldiers took part in the Battle of Jakku, a major battle which ended the Galactic Civil War in the New Republic's favor and led to the signing of the Galactic Concordance. Twenty-four years after the Battle of Endor, Republic soldiers were used to guard the New Republic senatorial complex on Hosnian Prime and to guard and escort prisoners.
During the Galactic Civil War, New Republic soldiers wore simple vests and utility belts. They were armed with rifles and blasters. About twenty-four years after the Battle of Endor, New Republic soldiers stationed at the Galactic Senate on Hosnian Prime wore jackets and trousers that were not designed to inspire terror and awe. They also wore helmets that were tethered by a simple leather strap.
Specialized New Republic soldiersEdit
- Desert Soldiers — Troopers that operated in desert environments.
- Shock trooper - Troopers that protected delegates and suppressed riots.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Lost Stars (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath)
- Lost Stars audiobook
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Star Wars Battlefront (First pictured)
- Alphabet Squadron
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook
- Aftermath (First appearance, simultaneous with Lost Stars)
- Aftermath audiobook
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Aftermath: Empire's End audiobook
- "Blade Squadron: Jakku"—Star Wars Insider 172
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 6"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8" (Indirect mention only)
- Bloodline audiobook
- Before the Awakening