History[edit | edit source]
- "The Emperor does not care if the people of Nez Peron starve as long as they submit to his rule."
- ―Darth Vader
Millennia later, the planet became the capital of the D'Astan sector, governed by the D'Asta family. During that time, the Nez Peron people suffered of starvaion under the rule of the Galactic Empire. Jahren Sinn was elected to speak on behalf of the farmers but Darth Vader himself came to Nez Peron and smashed the blossoming resistance. Jahren Sinn's wife, Mirith, later joined the Rebel Alliance.
Years after the Battle of Endor, Baron Ragez D'Asta seceded from the Crimson Empire following the dissolution of the Interim Council. After the Imperial Reunification, Baron D'Asta required Admiral Pellaeon to consider a truce with the New Republic as the cost of returning the sector to the Imperial Remnant.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Crimson Empire (First mentioned)
- Crimson Empire II: Council of Blood (Mentioned only)
- The Third Time Pays for All (Mentioned only)
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 2 (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 5
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Handbook 2: Crimson Empire
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 87 (MIR1-2, Mirith Sinn)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook