- "As a creature performer, I am a very lucky dude (and happy too! I loved Star Wars long before I got to work on it)"
- ―Nick Kellington
Nick Kellington (born June 11, 1976) is a British actor and musician who portrayed Bistan in the 2016 Anthology film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Snook Uccorfay in Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi.
Kellington also portrays Klaud, Amuncie Tidian, Dellso Prin, and an unnamed character on the planet Pasaana in Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker. In addition, to these performances, he was part of the puppeteering team for the Vexis and puppeteered a worm that watched the puppet show with the Aki-Aki children at the Festival of the Ancestors.
In addition to his work on Star Wars, Kellington is best known for his roles in the British children's television series In the Night Garden..., ZingZillas and the reboot of Teletubbies; as well as the Netflix series The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Siegal, Lucas (November 10, 2016). Rogue One Character Cards Reveal 3 New Star Wars Actors. Comicbook.com. Archived from the original on June 13, 2017. Retrieved on November 28, 2016.
- ↑ Pellegrom, Dennis (January 2018). Nick Kellington - Snook Uccorfay (The Last Jedi). Star Wars Interviews. starwarsinterviews.com. Archived from the original on January 12, 2018. Retrieved on January 12, 2018.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1
- ↑ nickkellington. Nick Kellington (December 29, 2019). "Found my 4th creature in #StarWars #TheRiseOfSkywalker. Metallic mask with alien ears, dressed in a grey trench coat. Directly behind #Rey, the #AkiAki teenager and #C3PO. Location: #Pasaana" (archive copy)
- Nick Kellington on Wikipedia