The Nightbrother village was a village where a group of Force-sensitive Dathomirian Zabrak Nightbrothers lived and trained on their homeworld of Dathomir. In 20 BBY, Count Dooku traveled to Dathomir to find a new Sith apprentice, and was recommended by Mother Talzin to choose a Nightbrother. However, unknown to Dooku, Talzin assigned Dooku's former apprentice Asajj Ventress to travel to the village and select an apprentice that they could later use to sabotage Dooku. Ventress communed with Brother Viscus, the leader of the Nightbrothers, and then led the candidates through a series of tests to determine their new servant. Ventress selected Savage Opress, who left the village and was enhanced by magick and transformed into Dooku's new apprentice. Before 19 BBY, the nightbrothers Ruul and Mak Eak, attempted to steal from a warehouse in the village. In 19 BBY, the village was destroyed in the Second Battle of Dathomir. The remaining Nightbrothers moved to another village.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless" (Mentioned only)
- "Kenobi's Shadow"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark (Mentioned only)
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 4
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 42 (Databank A-Z: OOM-9–Viceroy Bail Organa)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Collapse of the Republic