Biography[edit | edit source]
After Techno Union Foreman and Separatist member Wat Tambor invaded Ryloth, Nilim, along with the rest of the Twi'leks of Nabat, was captured by Tactical droid commander TX-20 and used as a "living shield" against the Republic army, as the tactical droid believed that the Republic would not put innocent lives at risk.
After learning of the Twi'leks' capture, General Obi-Wan Kenobi met his niece Numa, and she led him through the underground passages to the hostages. Along with Waxer and Boil, Obi-Wan was able to free Nilim and the rest of the Twi'leks, and Nilim was reunited with Numa. After Obi-Wan, Waxer and Boil were blasted aside by TX-20's tank, Numa ran to help them, and inspired by her courage, Nilim led the Twi'leks in an attack on the tactical droid, and they were able to destroy him.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth" (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- The Clone Wars: The Battle for Ryloth
[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Nilim Bril)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.5 (Indirect mention only)
- "Master of Villainous Voices!"—Star Wars Insider 122