- "These marks are too easy. Not enough credits."
- ―A bounty hunter, about several targets, including Mindbend
Nim Mindbend was a Siniteen male criminal who was active during the Clone Wars, a conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Around 20 BBY, he was wanted dead for 120,000 credits for kidnapping, theft, and murder. Among other targets, Mindbend was discussed as a bounty by several bounty hunters who assembled in the Mos Eisley Cantina on the planet Tatooine. However, the bounty hunters considered his bounty as too low and instead caught interest on another target—the Zabrak Savage Opress.
Behind the scenes
An image of Mindbend first appeared on a building on Tatooine in "Bounty", an episode of the fourth season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. Mindbend's image was first seen in close-up in the episode "Revenge". He was identified in the episode guide of "Revenge" on StarWars.com. As Mindbend's only picture is in a blue-tinted holographic form, it is not possible to definitively state his eye and skin color.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge" (Appears in hologram)
- (First identified as Nim Mindbend)