The Nite Owl helmet was a style of Mandalorian helmet worn by female Nite Owls, including Bo-Katan Kryze, the sister of Duchess Satine Kryze. One was worn by Ursa Wren's rebel daughter, Sabine Wren. The Tribe also possessed a number of these helmets.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (2015 Episode 10: Rebels Raw Deal)
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (In flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (DLC)
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Sources[edit | edit source]
- A New Hero (Picture only)
- Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook (First identified as Nite Owl helmet)
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Dawn of Rebellion (Picture only)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season One
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- (Picture only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy of Mandalore"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 11: The Heiress"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- Star Wars Rebels – "In the Name of the Rebellion"
- Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8: Redemption"
- Ultimate Star Wars