- "There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegrations."
"As you wish."
- ―Darth Vader and Boba Fett
No Disintegrations is a Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game sourcebook for bounty hunter adventures. Edited by Bill Smith and released in 1997, it gets its title from the famous line spoken by Darth Vader to Boba Fett in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
ATTENTION BOUNTY HUNTERS!
Friendships betrayed, loves lost, belongings stolen...
Those who have been wronged want justice. And they are willing to pay handsomely to get it.
That's where you come in. You're a bounty hunter, ready for battle and afraid of no one. You earn your living by tracking down those who desperately do not want to be found. Cunning and dangerous, you are not to be trifled with. But are you good enough to stop these wanted criminals?
Hahz Fallone.' A wealthy business leader and suspected criminal operative responsible for the destruction of a primitive alien civilization.
Imperial officials and private sponsors are paying top credits for these and other bounties.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Gone To Ground by Kevin M MacGregor
- Abregado-Rae Intrigue by Sandra Childress with Christopher John Parks
- Seregar Turnabout by Christopher John Parks
- The Black Sphere by Chuck Truett
- Elusive by Chris Hind
- Appendix: Additional Bounties
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology