Summary[edit | edit source]
Onboard the Darth Vader's Venator-class Star Destroyer, Darth Vader orders a mouse droid to prepare his meditation chamber. Lord Vader is disturbed by Admiral Mummert who informs him that they are unable to deploy ships to the Hortolo system by his deadline since they had trouble gathering the proper divisions. Frustrated at his incompetence, Lord Vader Force chokes him to death.
Lord Vader then orders the mouse droid to resume preparing his meditation chamber. The Sith Lord is then disturbed by an Imperial general, who reports that they have 10,000 troops preparing to deploy. Vader is incensed since he ordered 50,000 troops. The general explains that their troops are spread out thinly throughout the galaxy. Tired of the general's excuses, Lord Vader Force chokes him as well. He orders the mouse droid to remove the general's body.
A third Imperial officer interrupts Lord Vader to inofrm him that his TIE fighter cannot be repaired. They have tried everything. An exasperated Lord Vader Force chokes him. He then orders the mouse droid to drag the officer's body out. When the droid returns, Lord Vader orders him to prepare his meditation chamber.
The droid connects to a network terminal and prepares the chamber. Lord Vader tells the mouse droid that it is the only one who has not tested his ire until now. The droid jumped at him and he used his lightsaber to destroy it. He remarked to himself, "At last." as he sat down for some quiet.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 1
- Star Wars: Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith Vol. 1 — Imperial Machine
- Star Wars: Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith Vol. 1
- Star Wars: Darth Vader by Charles Soule Omnibus
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader in 19 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, meaning that "No Good Deed..." must take place in or after that year. It must also be in or before Lords of the Sith, as by that time, Vader's flagship is the Perilous, and not his Venator-class seen in this story. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates Lords of the Sith to 14 BBY, meaning that "No Good Deed..." must take place some time between these two years.