- "I live a privileged existence now. But like you, Vos, I too was taken from my home as an infant and raised in the Jedi Temple. It was only later in my life that I discovered my true heritage—a legacy of power and pedigree that was far too intimidating for the Council to accept."
- ―Count Dooku, to Quinlan Vos
Nobles, also known as patricians and colloquially as bluebloods, were the members of the highest social class in certain societies. They typically held special titles (such as baron, count, duke, and archduke) and traditionally had more money and power than the other people in their society. Because of that, nobles tended to live a privileged existence, with servants, copious amounts of fine food and splendid residences. Kings and their families, such as the House of Organa, were nobles.
- (First identified as Noble)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Star Wars Search and Find Volume I