Nodin Chavdri was a human male member of the Resistance. He served as a shuttle and transport pilot. During the Attack on the Resistance fleet, Chavdri sided with Poe Dameron during Dameron's mutiny, but was later stunned by Amilyn Holdo, along with Poe's other allies, after she caused a distraction. He participated in the Battle of Crait, flying a V-4X-D Ski speeder. He died during the battle along with several Resistance pilots.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Nodin Chavdri)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Resistance Transport Expansion Pack (Card: )
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary