Noe'ha'on was a jungle world located in the Expansion Region. It was situated in grid square K-16 of the Standard Galactic Grid and also lay on the hyperspace route known as the Great Gran Run, between Kinyen and the Mid Rim's Takodana system.
Behind the scenes
Noe'ha'on was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in the January 29, 2016 StarWars.com article "Where in the Galaxy Are the Worlds of Star Wars: The Force Awakens?" by Mark Newbold. The galactic map included in Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game, an August 2016 Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars Roleplaying boxed set, erroneously placed Takodana in the Inner Rim, thereby incorrectly depicting Chalcedon as Noe'ha'on's closest Rimward neighbor on the Great Gran Run hyperspace route. Noe'ha'on was originally created by Lisa Smedman for the Star Wars Legends continuity, where it was introduced in Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies, a 1995 sourcebook for use with West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game.
- The High Republic Adventures 1 (Picture only) (Based on correspondence between galactic map and maps in other sources)
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- The High Republic Free Digital Sampler (Picture only) (Based on correspondence between galactic map and maps in other sources)
- "The First Order" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "The Battle of Endor and the Fall of the Empire" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Scarif and Other Outer Rim Planets" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Exegol, the Unknown Regions, and Wild Space" – Star Wars Encyclopedia