A noeu sphere racquet was a type of silver-colored device consisting of a handle attached to a scoop. The slave Anakin Skywalker kept a noeu sphere racquet in his bedroom, which was located at his home in the city of Mos Espa on the planet Tatooine. Skywalker sometimes left the racquet on his bed, but in 32 BBY, had it leaned against the wall by the bed when he showed Queen Padmé Amidala and the astromech droid R2-D2 the protocol droid C-3PO, whom he had been building. When leaving Tatooine to join the Jedi Order, Skywalker did not pack the racquet.
Behind the scenesEdit
A noeu sphere racquet first appeared in the 1999 prequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. The racquet was first named in the new Star Wars canon in the 2016 reference book Star Wars: Complete Locations. The name originated in the 2000 Star Wars Legends reference book Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I, which which was written by Kristin Lund.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as noeu sphere racquet)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 2 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 4 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, which includes the appearance of the noeu sphere racquet, to 32 BBY.
- ↑ Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I