Though accounts differed, Noga-ta arrived on the planet of Barab I just as the native Barabels were about to erupt into warfare. Two large factions had begun to fight over a hunting territory, and were readying themselves for war. Noga-ta created a peace treaty that ended the conflict before it began, potentially saving countless lives. The Jedi's prescriptions for peace—including giving a tribe's largest kill of the night to a neighboring tribe—were still enforced centuries later. Noga-ta's service on Barab I became legend, with the story of the "great warrior from beyond the clouds" being passed down from generation to generation through the use of cave paintings and oral recitations. Forever after, Barabel held all Jedi in the highest regard, and because of Noga-ta's actions, they always heeded the word of a Jedi.
Behind the scenesEdit
LEGO Star Wars universeEdit
Set after the destruction of the Jedi Order, Rusty travels to Kashyyyk to assist Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi's mission to recover the Holocrons from the Jedi Temple. His happy reunion with his old teacher and former roommate is cut short, however, when he realizes that neither Jedi can remember him.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Escape from the Jedi Temple" (Non-canonical appearance) (Appears in flashback(s)) (First identified as "Rusty")
- LEGO Star Wars The New Yoda Chronicles video game (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis" (Non-canonical appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds (First mentioned)
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War
- Star Wars Expanded Universe (Set: 75051 Jedi Scout Fighter)