Biology and appearance[edit | edit source]
- "It's a lot like a Sinrich optical dephaser, but it's got a totally different design. Looks like it's limited to three minutes on a charge, doesn't work on humans— needs a Noghri's double-layer skin conductivity or something— and doesn't cover any added stuff one it's been activated."
- ―Sergeant Drav notes Noghri double-layer skin conductivity
The Noghri were humanoid in shape, with a torso, a single head, two arms and two legs. Entirely hairless and wiry, they had gray skin and a row of short horns atop their heads. Their hands and feet each possessed four long digits. Although they stood upright, walking with a simian gait, the Noghri ran on all fours and were capable of leaping great heights and jumping long distances. They were also gifted with a keen sense of smell.
Noghri in the galaxy[edit | edit source]
One Noghri was present on Wecacoe when Captain Cassian Andor traveled there to extract Imperial security protocols. Rukh was a male Noghri assassin who often worked for Imperial Grand Admiral Thrawn. Because of their strong sense of smell and advanced combat skills, Noghri were often employed as trackers and assassins.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- "A Youth Unpromising"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- Thrawn: Alliances
- Thrawn: Alliances audiobook
- Star Wars Rebels – "Kindred"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rebel Assault"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Jedi Night"
- Star Wars Rebels – "DUME"
- Star Wars Rebels – "A Fool's Hope"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Family Reunion – and Farewell"
- Rogue One - Cassian & K-2SO Special 1 (First appearance)