Nossit Cicer was a human male who served as major in the Resistance during their war against the First Order. During the attack on the Resistance fleet by the First Order following the evacuation from the planet D'Qar in the year 34 ABY, he served under Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo on the Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster Ninka. When the primary bridge of the MC85 Star Cruiser Raddus was destroyed, killing almost all of Resistance High Command and injuring General Leia Organa, Cicer joined Holdo and several other officers loyal to her in transferring to the Raddus so that the vice admiral could take command of the fleet as the highest ranking officer still able to command. He wore a brown brismoss-fiber uniform tunic with dark brown pants, brown boots, and a belt where he holstered a Glie-44 blaster pistol. Cicer's skin was fair in color and his hair was brown and gray.
Behind the scenes
Nossit Cicer was portrayed by Tim Steed in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. Steed was credited only as "Amilyn Holdo's officer" in the film, but received a name in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Nossit Cicer)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi