Novaldex was the manufacturing company behind the Double-A, a modified RZ-1 A-wing interceptor that was used by Han Solo during The Evil Eye racing event. They also produced the Diagnostech life support unit and the K-88 Event Horizon sublight engines used on the RZ-2 A-wing interceptor.
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: A-Wing Deluxe Book and 3D Wood Model
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections