Located on the edge of the Mid Rim, Numidian Prime was a warm and beautiful jungle planet. Criminals who were trying to avoid outstanding debts were known to hide on Numidian Prime. A jungle outpost was located on the planet.
On one occasion when playing sabacc, Lando Calrissian held a winning hand using Numidian Prime rules. Calrissian also won a disabler device playing a game of cards on Numidian Prime. Following a skirmish on Savareen, Han Solo and Chewbacca traveled to this world, where Solo won the Millennium Falcon from Calrissian in a game of sabacc.
Behind the scenesEdit
Numidian Prime first appeared in Solo: A Star Wars Story, a 2018 theatrical film part of the Star Wars Anthology Series. The name "Numidian Prime" appeared for the first time in Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, but it was not connected to the planet seen in Solo until the release of the novelization and the Databank entry.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only) (DLC)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: A Junior Novel
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Numidian Prime)