- "Deep-fried nuna leg mmm. Delicious!"
- ―Orn Free Taa
Nunas, also known as swamp turkeys were diminutive bipeds that lived in the swamps of Naboo. These birds could not fly and were known for their stupidity, but were also adaptable and easy to care for. Nunas had spread across the galaxy, prized for their meat and eggs. They were omnivores, feeding mostly on plants and, on rare occasions, fish. An average nuna could feed a family of four. Nunas were also used as a ball in nuna-ball. When nunas became angry or intimidated, they could inflate their body to a larger size. Nunas were capable of growing blue and red feathers.
The legs of a nuna could be deep-fried to be food. The species were raised as livestock for consumption by residents of the planet Batuu. Nuna Turkey Jerky, a type of jerky, could be made from the meat of nunas.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only) (Leg only)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon details that can be obtained verbally from cast members working in the land.
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 33
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Ronto Roasters