- "One of the reasons she was a good woman, wife, and mother was because she didn't think about herself first. Not a selfish bone in your mother's body. Everyone else came first and what she wanted was saved for later because we needed her now. And now she has no more later, and there seems little reason in having a later without her"
- ―Hal Horn
- Interlude at Darkknell (First mentioned) (Appears in hologram)
- "Side Trip"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12 (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (Appears in flashback(s))
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge (Indirect mention only)
- I, Jedi (Vision to Corran Horn)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.