- "Now there are ships over my lake!"
- ―Maz Kanata on the arrival of Imperial forces over Nymeve Lake
Nymeve Lake was a freshwater lake on the planet Takodana. On its shoreline rested an ancient castle run by the pirate Maz Kanata, who had a parapet overlooking the lake. An Imperial light cruiser once crashed into the lake after being critically damaged in a battle with New Republic starfighters.
Behind the scenes
In the 2015 film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, the Millennium Falcon is piloted over Nymeve Lake as it approaches Maz Kanata's castle. Here, the lake pictured is taken from footage of Derwent Water of the Lake District, in the northwest of England.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "The Test"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "The Kyber Saber Crystal Chase"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "The Storms of Taul"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Hunting for Han"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 59 (Highlights of the Saga: Help from an Old Friend)
- (Picture only)