- "They're growing healing herbs."
"Nysillin, I believe, one of the most valuable crops in the galaxy."
- ―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi
Nysillin, also known as sillum,[source?] or nysillim, was a healing herb grown as a common crop plant across the galaxy. On the planet Felucia, it was harvested by Casiss's farming village during the Clone Wars. Hondo Ohnaka's gang of pirates threatened the village into giving away a portion of the herbs, a portion they could not afford to give up, so Casiss hired a group of bounty hunters to fight them. They were soon joined by the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano, who trained the Felucians to fight for themselves, prompting Ohnaka to give up.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Battlefront II (DLC)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters" (First appearance)
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan (Mentioned only) (As "nysillim")
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (As "nysillim")
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- (As "nysillim")