- "How do you plan on getting Grievous aboard your ship?"
"Not to worry, the good General and I have a history. I'm sure he'll want to even the score, face to face."
- ―Adi Gallia and Obi-Wan Kenobi, the latter electing to capture General Grievous aboard his light cruiser
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 60 (Starship Fact File: Arquitens-class Light Cruiser)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" to 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds", as seen in the episode "Lethal Trackdown", to the same year. Since places "Grievous Intrigue" and the destruction of Obi-Wan's Arquitens-class light cruiser over Saleucami between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," its events must take place in the same year.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.