- "Silly thing. Was just working a minute ago."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi after his lightsaber malfunctions
Obi-Wan Kenobi's third lightsaber was the third, and final, lightsaber to be constructed and wielded by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi during the Clone Wars after he lost his second one prior to the First Battle of Geonosis. He used the lightsaber in a duel with General Grievous, where he lost it and eventually reclaimed it, when it was given back to him by Clone Commander CC-2224 "Cody." He would also use this lightsaber to duel his fallen apprentice Darth Vader on Mustafar, and would continue to wield the weapon during his 19-year exile on Tatooine up until his death at the hands of Vader during their rematch on the Death Star. Obi-Wan's second apprentice, Luke Skywalker, would later use this weapon's design as a basis for the construction of his own lightsaber.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: A New Hope
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant" (In flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (In flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
- — The kyber crystal Databank entry states that there is a kyber crystal "at the heart of every Jedi lightsaber."
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Ultimate Star Wars