Obi-Wan Kenobi's third lightsaber was the third, and final, lightsaber to be constructed and wielded by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi during the Clone Wars after he lost his second one prior to the First Battle of Geonosis. He would eventually use this lightsaber to duel his fallen apprentice Darth Vader on Mustafar, and would continue to wield the weapon during his 19-year exile on Tatooine up until his death at the hands of Vader during their rematch on the Death Star. Obi-Wan's second apprentice Luke Skywalker would later use this weapon's design as a basis for the construction of his second lightsaber.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: A New Hope
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
- ↑ — The kyber crystal Databank entry states that there is a kyber crystal "at the heart of every Jedi lightsaber."
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars