Each Oblee had four eyes, in two rows. The color of each row could vary, as was the case with well-known Oblee Nirama. In cases of little sleep, the Oblee would show wrinkles under all of their eyes.
Some members of the species found the Sith artifact known as the Darkstaff. The device eventually destroyed their homeworld, leaving the Oblee survivors adrift in the galaxy as spirit creatures that were referred to as shadow lurkers. They would sometimes try to interact with the physical world by sucking the life out of sentient beings and inhabiting their bodies.
Common Oblee names included Azbedal, Flef, Kiffel, Nirama, and Ronorra.
- Price of Business (First appearance)
- A Mon Alone
- The Hand
- Living Force Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual