Obsidian was a material. It could be found on Bassadro, Mindor, Mustafar and Nam Chorios. Sometimes, a fry-rock was composed of obsidian, and the material was used in part of Darth Vader's armor, the Shadow Throne, and also to make obsidian lances and obsidian swords. Kinnin Vo-Shay also had an obsidian talisman, which apparently had lucky properties.
Behind the scenesEdit
Obsidian is a smooth, dark rock that is made out of hardened lava.
It is also the sharpest substance in the known universe in contemporary science.
- Knight Errant 0
- Knight Errant
- CIS Shadowfeed Dispatch 14:3:10 Edition
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo at Stars' End (As "Volcanic glass")
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back novel (First appearance)
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron
- The Last Hand
- Planet of Twilight
- "The Last Hand"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13
Obsidian on Wikipedia