- "Look here, now. The entire Resistance, on those transports... Soon, they will all be gone."
- ―Snoke, to Rey
The oculus was a device created by the Attendants and used by Supreme Leader Snoke of the First Order, and the Sith Eternal. Stationed in Snoke's throne room on board his Mega-class Star Dreadnought the Supremacy, it functioned as a sophisticated magnifying glass, enabling its user to better see things that were kilometers away. In 34 ABY, during the Attack on the Resistance fleet, when Rey was brought before Snoke, he forced her to use it to watch the destruction of Resistance transports fleeing the Resistance warship, the Raddus, for the planet Crait.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 1
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 5
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Oculus)