At some point before his death in 3996 BBY, the Jedi Master Odan-Urr created a holocron that contained his teachings. The holocron was lost sometime in the years that followed, though it was rediscovered by the Jedi Master and archaeologist Yuon Par sometime before 3643 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned) (Codex entry)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Yuon Par"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 1: Edge of the Whirlwind
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic