- "Du bargon Oga es du bargon macroon tee-tocky."
- ―«A deal with Oga is a deal for life»
Oga Garra was the female Blutopian proprietor of Oga's Cantina, a drinking establishment in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu and was also the local crime boss. Garra was an orphan that was raised by the Hutts.
Personality and traits
She took great pride in her cantina and the prestige she had. She was always looking for ways to improve her business. She was involved in almost all commerce that took place in Black Spire Outpost and she was feared and respected by all the locals.
- Pirate's Price (Mentioned only)
- Pirate's Price audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire audiobook
- Galaxy's Edge 3 (Mentioned only)
- A Crash of Fate
- A Crash of Fate audiobook
- Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina (First appearance) (Voice only)
- Star Wars: Datapad (Mentioned only)
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- Star Wars: Book of Lists
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
Notes and references
- The Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge novel Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire starts concurrent with the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, then jumps four months ahead to the Resistance establishing its presence on Batuu, and concludes with an epilogue set several weeks later, when the First Order occupies the planet and the Battle of Batuu begins. The themed land Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is also set during the occupation of Batuu and depicts the Battle of Batuu via the attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. The Star Wars Book dates the Battle of Batuu to 34 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 34 ABY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary also places the Battle of Batuu six months after The Force Awakens, which Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore everything within Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and any related tie-in media depicting the Battle of Batuu, or set between The Force Awakens and the battle, must also occur in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu states that Oga Garra is 82 years old, which places Garra's birth year in 48 BBY.
- A Crash of Fate