Old Town was an area of the coastal city of Canto Bight on Cantonica. The Canto Casino was located in Old Town. The avenues of Old Town that surrounded the Canto Casino complex were home of luxury shops that promised a wide variety of rare and bespoke creations, such as the Raduli café and patisserie from Cabranga Street. The Canto Bight police headquarters stood on a hill above the Old Town, giving the police officers in their surveillance center a clear view of events unfolding in the streets below.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Old Town)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter