- "Small part but gigantic memories and appreciation ❤️. It was so cool 😎 to meet and hang out a little with Ewan and Hayden and have scenes with them. 🤯 Got to do some wire work for the tomb scene in EP4 😃"
- ―Jonathan and Oliver Ho on Instagram
Oliver Ho is martial artist who, along with his twin brother and fellow martial artist Jonathan Ho, played a Jedi youngling in the TV series Obi-Wan Kenobi. The two filmed their part in the summer of 2021, and got to meet and have scenes with Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen. The part where Obi-Wan Kenobi finds the remains of their character preserved in stasis in "Part IV" required wire work. Although it does not show very well on-screen, the two wore special make-up to transform their character into a Theelin with tiny horns and spotted, mottled skin.
|2022||"Part I"||Obi-Wan Kenobi||Jedi Youngling|
|2022||"Part IV"||Obi-Wan Kenobi||Jedi Youngling|
|2022||"Part V"||Obi-Wan Kenobi||Jedi Youngling|
|2022||"Part VI"||Obi-Wan Kenobi||Jedi Youngling|
Notes and references
- Team Elite Bjj Fighter Oliver Ho & Jonathan Ho Elite Sports published by Elite Sports on www.elitesports.com: "Six-year-old Jonathan and Oliver are known as the "Twinjas" due to their love of martial arts and identical twin antics." (archived from the original on June 23, 2022)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi – "Part I"
- Obi-Wan Kenobi – "Part IV"