- "These marks are too easy. Not enough credits."
- ―A bounty hunter speaking about several targets, including Toggs
Omar Toggs was a green-skinned male Rodian criminal who was active during the inter-galactic Clone Wars. Around 20 BBY, Toggs was wanted dead or alive for 75,000 credits for racketeering and extortion. Together with others, his bounty was listed in the Mos Eisley Cantina on the planet Tatooine, where several bounty hunters discussed their next target. However, they deemed Toggs as uninteresting because his bounty was too low.
Behind the scenesEdit
The image of Omar Toggs first appeared on a building on Tatooine in "Bounty", an episode of the fourth season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. His image was first seen in close-up in the episode "Revenge". Toggs was identified in the episode guide of "Revenge" on StarWars.com. As Toggs' only picture is in blue-tinted holographic form, it is not possible to definitively state eye color in the episode. His name was written in Aurebesh in "Revenge", and the English translation was confirmed in the episode guide on StarWars.com.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge" (Appears in hologram)
- (First identified as Omar Toggs)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – Hound's Tooth Expansion Pack (Card: )