- "I had never encountered a Wol Cabasshite before. Master Omo's cognitive brain, as opposed to the one that controlled his digestive tasks, was so highly evolved and alien from mine that his musings were often indecipherable."
- ―Saesee Tiin remembers Omo Bouri
Omo Bouri was a Force-sensitive male Wol Cabasshite trained by the Jedi Order as a Jedi Knight of the Galactic Republic. Bouri successfully negotiated the Treaty of Trammis in 124 BBY, glorifying him in the records of the Jedi Archives. Once Bouri had attained the rank of Jedi Master, he was asked to sit on the High Council and served in this position some time between 115 and 103 BBY.
While on the High Council, Bouri took the Iktotchi Saesee Tiin as his Padawan. Training Tiin to knighthood, Bouri's Padawan would eventually sit on the High Council himself. In a particular copy of the third edition of The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force, Jedi Initiate Thame Cerulian made a note regarding Master Bouri, claiming that he was far superior in the sport of smashball than the Wol Cabasshite Jedi.
Bouri died in 42 BBY, remembered by his fellow Jedi for his years of service to the Order. Tiin had a difficult time with Bouri's passing, spending much of the next twenty years attempting to contact the spirit of his departed Master through the Force, but was never successful. Thus preoccupied, Tiin never took a Padawan of his own, and his usefulness on the Council was sometimes questioned prior to the Clone Wars.
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 114 (TII1, Saesee Tiin)
- Who's Who in Jabba's Palace
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- "Who's Who in the Jedi Order"—Star Wars Insider 62
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- "25 Years of Return of the Jedi!"—Star Wars Insider 105
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 23
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 5
- (First mentioned)