- "One-Eighty-Fourth Attack Battalion, move out."
- ―Clone Commander Crane, to the battalion
The One-Eighty-Fourth Attack Battalion was a battalion in the Grand Army of the Republic that participated in the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. In 82 BBY, the Jedi Padawan Dooku saw the battalion during a vision he experienced after encountering the Presagers of Hakotei on Asusto. In the vision the battalion was led by Jedi Master Jor Aerith and Clone Commander Crane, and were engaged in a battle when Order 66 was enacted.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (First appearance) (Vision) (In flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (First identified as One-Eighty-Fourth Attack Battalion) (Vision) (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know gives the age of Dooku at the time of the First Battle of Geonosis as eighty years old. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Geonosis to 22 BBY, placing Dooku's birth year in 102 BBY. The script of Dooku: Jedi Lost states that Dooku is twenty years old during the mission to Asusto, meaning that the mission must have occurred in 82 BBY.