- "The One-Oh-Seventh Stormtrooper Legion specializes in putting down slave revolts and worker uprisings. Three full battalions have now been pulled from stable, predictable Kuat and reassigned elsewhere, thanks to us. And—thanks to the reliable idiocy of so many old friends on the Imperial Ruling Council."
- ―Everi Chalis, to Hazram Namir
The One-Oh-Seventh Stormtrooper Legion was a division in the Galactic Empire's Stormtrooper Corps which was active during the Galactic Civil War. Consisting of at least three battalions, the stormtrooper legion specialized in quelling worker uprisings and slave revolts.
In 3 ABY, three full battalions from the One-Oh-Seventh were reassigned from their posts at the planet Kuat following a number of attacks along the Rimma Trade Route by the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry. Everi Chalis, an Imperial defector working with the 61st, learned of the reassignment and relayed the news to acting captain Hazram Namir, blaming the redeployments on the rebel company's actions and the idiocy of the Imperial Ruling Council.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the One-Oh-Seventh Stormtrooper Legion is mentioned is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY.