- "May I introduce Admiral Durril of the ISD Judicator and the One Oh Third Task Force; Admiral Kinshara of the ISD Stalwart and the One Twenty-Fifth. Admiral Thrawn of the ISD Chimaera, recently assigned the Ninety-Sixth."
- ―Fleet Admiral Jok Donassius
The One Twenty-Fifth task force was a task force in the Imperial Navy commanded by Admiral Kinshara, whose flagship was the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Stalwart. During the Imperial Era, the force was ordered to pacify a group of insurgents on the planet Denash by Imperial Fleet Admiral Jok Donassius after the rebels' conflict with the world's governor, Wistran.
The battle was also part of a larger Imperial operation across the entire Batonn sector designed to stop various rebel cells in that region, including Denash's, from joining forces on the planet Batonn. Admiral Kinshara easily won the battle with the Stalwart and the One Twenty-Fifth, although interrogation of their prisoners suggested that most of the insurgents' ships and materials had already been moved to Batonn.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Thrawn (First mentioned, simultaneous with Thrawn audiobook)
- Thrawn audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Thrawn)
- Thrawn, Part IV (Indirect mention only)