The Ongree were an amphibious sentient species that were native to Skustell. They often gave the impression that their head was on upside down due to the curious positioning of their facial features and long, tapered head. Among their many curious physical attributes were two eyestalks, which emerged from either side of their head, and a lipless mouth above their four nostrils. Despite their unusual appearance, many Ongree were considered to be even-minded individuals and could be found as diplomats and negotiators throughout the the galaxy. The Jedi Pablo-Jill was a member of this species, as was as Jedi Master Coleman Kcaj. The Anklebiter Brigade member Urk G'lar was also an Ongree.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Conspiracy" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Revenge of the Sith Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Star Wars 34
- Aftermath: Empire's End (First identified as Ongree)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 29 (Databank A-Z: Jelucan–Lord Junn) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 72 (Databank A-Z: Mace Windu) (Picture only)
- "A Seat on the Council"—Star Wars Insider 199