- «And then the Great Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, bravely standing alone against the First Order...»
- ―Oniho Zaya retelling the Battle of Crait[src]
Oniho Zaya was a human male child who worked as one of Bargwill Tomder's stable hands at the fathier stables in Canto Bight. During the First Order/Resistance War, he regaled his fellow urchins—such as Temiri Blagg and Arashell Sar—with a story about Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and how he stood alone against the forces of the First Order at the Battle of Crait.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Oniho Zaya first appeared in the 2017 film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, the second film in the Star Wars sequel trilogy directed by Rian Johnson, and was portrayed by Josiah Oniha; the character's name is based on the actor's name. The actor was credited as "Stable Kid" in the film's credits.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 6
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Oniho Zaya)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition