Onoam was one of three moons that orbited the planet Naboo. Many wealthy citizens of Naboo had second homes on Onoam, including the sector governor Quarsh Panaka's chalet and a home owned by Queen Dalné. It had rolling plains covered in tall grass and pinkish skies.
In 3 BBY, Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan visited a mine on the moon with Dalné to distribute mining equipment to the miners. During their visit, Panaka was assassinated when members of Saw Gerrera's Partisans planted bombs that destroyed his chalet.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan (First appearance, simultaneous with Leia, Princess of Alderaan audiobook)
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Leia, Princess of Alderaan)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ Thrawn: Alliances
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places Leia Organa's birth in 19 BBY. The events of Leia, Princess of Alderaan commence just after Organa's sixteenth birthday, which places the events of the novel in 3 BBY.