- "All regions of Ontotho agreed to a united planetary government in order to join the Republic. All regions except Fylar."
- ―Dylanto Daa
The Ontothon government, also known as the Ontothon Parliament, was a government formed on Ontotho in preparation for the planet's entrance into the Galactic Republic. All the regions of Ontotho agreed to unite in order to form the government, except the Fylar region. After the Battle for Ontotho, the government was exposed as corrupt and was being dealt with in Republic courts. Some Fylari agreed to create a new joint government after the incident.
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 1 (First mentioned) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 2 (First appearance) (First identified as Ontothon Parliament) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 3 (Mentioned only) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 5 (Mentioned only) (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 1
- ↑ Jedi Master Poli Dapatian, who is present on the Jedi High Council in Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 1, retires from his position in Master & Apprentice, meaning that the comic must take place before the novel. Master & Apprentice gives the age of Obi-Wan Kenobi as seventeen years old, while Star Wars: Card Trader establishes that Kenobi was born fifty-seven years before the Battle of Yavin, which is placed in 0 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Kenobi's birth year can therefore be dated to 57 BBY, placing Master & Apprentice in 40 BBY, and Dark Temple 1 some time prior.
- ↑ Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 2
- ↑ Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 5